- Click "Upload" from the top navigation menu to open the upload window. For small screens you will need first to expand the navigation menu on the top right corner.
- Click the download area to open the usual file selection window or drag & drop your file in there.
- See our FAQ section for format support and limitations.
- Click "Upload" from the top navigation menu to open the upload window (you need to be logged in).
- Click the download area to open the usual file selection window and select multiple files or drag & drop your files in there. Up to 100 files can be uploaded in a single request.
- Multiple upload is available during trial period and for premium accounts.
Update an existent model:
- Turn on "Enable model update" to update models previously uploaded without changing their URL. To update a model you need to upload a modified version of the same model, making sure you are using the same filename.
- Model update is available during trial period and for premium accounts.
- The top part of the account page presents information about your account details such as your personal information and your subscription.
- The search bar and the tags section allows you to easily find the models you need.
- The export menu allows you to export you model details (File Name,URL,Date,File Size) in a CSV format. CSV exports the models actually displayed in your page, CSV All exports all the models in your account.
- Use tags to easily organise your models. Edit the 3d settings, delete, share or embed your models by clicking on the correspondent advanced function.
- The image preview can be created by editing the 3d settings.
- Use the "Select all" thick-box at the bottom of your account page to select all the models displayed.
- Click on "Delete" at the bottom of your account page to delete all the models selected.
- Click on "Apply template" at the bottom of your account page to apply the most recent templates to all the models selected.
- The amount of occupied and available storage in your account is showed at the bottom of your account page (eg. 5 of 25 GB (20%) in use).